Sunday, June 22, 2008

JUSTIN VINING, Artist and Student of Law :

















The first time I saw Justin's images, I knew this was a person who saw the world in a full spectrum of colors that most of us can only dream of. He has manage to take the edges of Van Gogh's Starry Night and with a sprinkle of Whimsey has somehow soften the gravity of eternity that is captured there.

Viewing this rendition of the moon, suddenly you realize the huge influence that ball of waxy blue dust has on every moment in our life, from the tides to our moods...

Here he has captured the impact with vivid color and grace.

















In Justin's, "It's a Beautiful World" ...I believe we see the image of the man, the artist and his credo -


"I am an artist and a full time law student.

Creating is an adventure I get lost in.

I believe in enjoying life and making a difference.

I try not to overlook the small things.

I enjoy hope, beauty, trust and love.

You have to believe in yourself before people will believe in you,"

Justin is an artist you should see, I have taken notes.

Don't forget to visit Justin's Online Gallery - http://www.justinvining.com/ , you'll be glad you did.

by, Brenda Abdoyan, screen name "Bajidoo

4 comments:

my art my donna rose said...

I've been in chat rooms with Justin many times and love his work. The first painting you featured of his is my favorite.
Thank you for taking the time and featuring fellow artist.
Donnarose

Deana Mattos said...

Love his work, in fact I want one, plus he is the nicest guy.

Bajidoo said...

I agree that he is a very nice fellow artist, was impressed by his work and his charater the first time I came across him on etsy.

Thank you so much for your comments on the CompassMoon Blog!

ArtPropelled said...

Wow, I love that last painting. Justin's work is very different. I will definitely go and look at his gallery.

There are so many interesting posts here. I'm having a whale of a time. Thanks Brenda.